This website and its content is copyright of The Ennovative Network, LLC – ©2013 ThePursuitofFab.com. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Editorial content is written by the author based on personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brands, or other individuals unless otherwise noted. Press samples submitted for review are For Consideration Only. The website and its author(s) do not provide any guarantee of review, nor whether a review will be positive or negative. The Pursuit of Fab does not accept financial compensation for product reviews.
The purpose of the comments section is to provide an area for discussion between article authors, yourself, and other readers and The Pursuit of Fab members. Discussion and debates are highly encouraged, and disagreements are expected and provide opportunities to create a more comprehensive picture. Naturally certain topics and comments can arouse passionate feelings on either side of the argument, all users and comments must adhere to The Pursuit of Fab’s guidelines. These guidelines require that users participate in a civil, intelligent, and respectful manner.
- Comments which do not add to the conversation (including, but not limited to, advertising, off-site links, and spam) or go on an inappropriate tangent may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- No personal attacks are permitted in the Blog’s comments or towards author or other commenters.
- Trolls and trolling comments will be not be permitted. The comments you leave should be constructive, helpful, or insightful–they add value to the conversation. If an otherwise intelligent, well-written comment is accompanied by personal attacks, condescension, ridicule, or other types of snark, it may be subject to deletion. If you have to insult someone to make your point, your comment may be deleted.
Violation of the site’s comment policy may result in limited or blocked access to the website.
The Pursuit of Fab accepts advertising with the understanding that advertisements may be of interest to its readers. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of The Pursuit of Fab. All products, services and companies that we endorse, we believe, adhere to similar ethics and standards as ourselves. We are not responsible for their individual actions. (Also see affiliate disclosure.)
We purchase stock images to use in our content and creatives on the site. Terms of our agreement restrict use of these illustrations and photographs to this website and they cannot be used outside of this context.